Have you ever cleaned your windows and got frustrated at how much of a hassle it can be? Upset that no matter how much you try to clean them, there will always be a streak or bunch of dust left astray? If so, you wouldn’t be the first person to feel this way.
Just like any house cleaning endeavor, there are proper and improper ways to implement it in order to achieve the best results possible. Here at Dust Busters, we would like to provide some tips on how to clean your windows like a pro:
- Avoid cleaning your windows on a sunny day. When the sun is out, the heat will dry your cleaning products on your window much faster, making it harder to cover every spot. This can end up leaving streaks, so choose a cloudy day to clean your windows instead.
- Start at the top and work your way down! When you start at the top, you can make sure that the cleaning product stays on the window and doesn’t go dripping down your windowsill. After you’ve worked your way down, you can then wipe down the frame.
- Bring a bucket/spray bottle. If you are cleaning more than one window, make sure to have cleaning products on hand at all times. This saves any extra trips up and down the stairs to soak your cloth.
- Wipe away any extra debris with fabric. If you really want your window to shine, finish it off with a clean cotton shirt.
- Don’t forget the screen! The screen compartment of your window can get just as, if not more dirty than the actual glass! To clean your screens, simply remove them from the frame and spray them down with a hose. If you want to be extra thorough, clean them with a water & vinegar solution.
How We Can Help
Sometimes, being provided with the best tips isn’t enough. When you’re in need of cleaning professionals to do the job right, look no further than our team here at Dust Busters. We provide the absolute best in Newmarket House Cleaning services, so you can sit back and relax knowing your home is cleaned and taken care of. To learn more about how we can help keep your home tidy, be sure to call us at (905) 895-5326 today!