Most people are under the common consensus that in order to properly perform a house cleaning, you need to take hours out of your day to do so. This is true in terms of a deep clean that covers every nook and cranny of your space, but what if you want quick and easy ways to tidy up your home a little? We here at Dust Busters have come up with a list of ways to clean that are quick, easy and super effective.
Clean The Areas That Are Used The Most
This should be an obvious one, but it is commonly looked over. When you focus on the areas that are used the most, you are making sure that all of the messiest areas are getting taken care of first.
- Wipe your kitchen counters! This is a great way of transforming the look of your kitchen space. Sometimes, a counter wipe is all you need to make your kitchen look ten times better.
- Clean the clutter off kitchen counters as well. Kitchen counters can give off the look of being messy, when all that needs to be done is some quick organization! Make sure that all of the spices, containers and bottles are taken off the counter and into their appropriate drawers/cabinets.
- If you don’t have time to organize clutter- put all of it in a box! We understand that putting everything back in its place can take a lot of time out of your day. If this is too time consuming or you don’t have a place for everything, take all the clutter and put it into one box that you can organize and sort out at a later time. This way, the clutter will at least be taken off the floor.
- Pick up the clothes in your bedroom! Out of everything that could possibly cause clutter in your bedroom, clothes are often the main culprit. If you don’t have time to clean out your entire bedroom, make sure to clean the clothes off the floor and see how much of an improvement it has on your space!
- Clear counter space in the bathroom. Just like kitchens, bathrooms have the same problem with counter space. Since people most commonly rush in both the bathroom and the kitchen, things will be left on the counter and never put away. Take a bit of time out of your day to clear your counter space and put everything away into the cabinets/drawers or you can put them in a nice basket on the counter for a cleaner look. It will make a huge difference, and help increase the functionality and efficiency of your time spent in the bathroom.
How We Can Help
We understand that even with these quick cleaning tips, sometimes you just don’t have the time to clean your home. Luckily, we here at Dust Busters can help with that. Our professionally trained cleaning technicians have handled almost every home and office situation, so you can be certain that our services will deep clean your home, making it look as good as new. To learn more about our Newmarket House Cleaning services, be sure to contact us at (905) 895-5326 today!